2017 Surgent CPA Review Scholarship
At Surgent, we understand that passing the CPA exam to become a licensed accountant can be a hard task to handle alone. We’re proud of the in-depth CPA review course we’ve offered to accounting students all over the country, and now we want to do even more to give back to all the aspiring accounting majors out there.
To help any currently-enrolled business student with aspirations towards entering the field of accounting, we’ve created the 2017 Surgent CPA Student Scholarship. This scholarship is open to any currently-enrolled business students working towards an accounting major and currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States. Three winners will be chosen for this scholarship First prize will receive $1,000, while two runner-ups will receive $500 apiece.
1st place: $1,000
1st Runner-up: $500
2nd Runner-Up: $500
All applicants must write an essay in 1,000 words or less answering the question below:
- In your own words, describe the differences between management accounting and financial accounting, as well as why both are crucial to a successful business?
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the
- Applicants must be studying to become an accountant
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the 2017 Surgent CPA Review Scholarship, please fill out our online application.
The deadline for the 2017 Surgent CPA Scholarship is April 15, 2017. Winners will be notified on April 30, 2017.