Enter to Win a Scholarship for $2,500 Cash, Plus a Free Exam Review Course
Scholarship Award Details
Our scholarship award program is open to all currently enrolled business students working towards an accounting or finance major and attending an accredited college or university within the United States. If chosen as our scholarship winner you receive $2,500 cash and a free exam prep course for the credential or certification of your choice: CPA, CMA, EA, and SIE.
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying towards an accountant or finance-related degree
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current transcript
Create and submit a video response to the following questions:
- What credential or certification do you want to achieve?
- What or who has inspired you to achieve a credential or certification, and why?
- Why do you think Surgent will help you achieve your goals?
- How do you think getting your credential or certification will change your life?
- Video must be at least one minute long and should not exceed three minutes in length
- Video must be horizontally oriented
- Do not include any background music in your submission
- By submitting this video, you are providing us permission to use and re-purpose the contents in this video across Surgent brands
- All submissions must be sent within the form below – including a downloadable link to your video submission via Dropbox or similar, please do not use WeTransfer
We are now accepting Fall 2022 applications. The due date for submissions is November 30, 2022.
In Memory of Paul Wiese
Paul was an inspiring individual who loved to help students succeed. He cared deeply about educating the next generation of accounting and finance professionals. Paul oversaw Surgent’s university relationships and global partners, providing innovative e-learning solutions to both accounting and finance students as well as faculty. He was also a beloved member of Beta Alpha Psi’s board of directors. Paul will always be remembered for his never ending love for his friends and family and his constant contribution of laughs and smiles wherever life took him. He was an amazing part of the Surgent team and we are honored to name this scholarship program in his memory. Paul will truly be missed but always remembered.
By completing the fields above, you are agreeing to receive email communications from Surgent CPA Review. Our emails contain important information for CPA Review candidates, exam updates, study tactics, and special offers. By completing this form, you are also consenting that we may use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages and texts, to contact you at the number provided about Surgent CPA Review offers. This consent is not required to make a purchase.