We stand behind our course 100%.
Surgent CPA Review has helped thousands of candidates pass the CPA Exam. We’re 100% confident that if you study with Surgent CPA Review, you will pass. In fact, we guarantee it*. If you fail the CPA exam after studying with Surgent, we’ll refund your tuition to the course, or we’ll provide continued access to the program until you do pass — at no additional cost to you.
Money Back Guarantee Program
*To qualify for the Money Back Guarantee Program, a student must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Student must register and pay full tuition (less applicable scholarships and discounts) for the entire four-part course. Students enrolled in selected parts only may not participate in the money back guarantee program, but may qualify for a free repeat of the course.
- Student must view ALL video lectures, correctly answer 100% of the multiple choice and simulation questions, and score at least 90% on the practice exam within one year from the date of enrollment. Students not able to meet this requirement may still qualify for a free repeat of the course.
- Student must schedule and take all four parts within one year of the date of enrollment. Student must notify Surgent CPA Review via email of scheduled testing date at least 10 days prior to the testing date. Student must send failing score reports to Surgent CPA Review via email within ten days of each score release.
- If the student fails all four parts of the CPA exam and would like to claim a refund of tuition, the student must send a notarized copy of his/her official grades to Surgent CPA Review, 237 Lancaster Ave, Devon, PA 19333. The official grades must be sent by certified mail within ten days of the student’s receipt of the grade for the fourth and final part taken.
- If the student passes one or more parts of the CPA exam and has met all five requirements, no refund will be given.
Ready to get started? Access your free trial!