We stand behind our CPA Review course 100% with our CPA Exam Pass Guarantee
Surgent CPA Review has helped thousands of students pass the CPA Exam while actually studying less. In fact, our pass rates are nearly 40 points higher than the national average. That’s because we take a different approach than the other CPA Review providers, an approach built upon our truly adaptive A.S.A.P.® Technology. We understand that trying something different can be a bit scary. That’s why we make buying Surgent completely risk-free, thanks to our pass guarantee.
To quality for Surgent’s Pass Guarantee Program and get a tuition refund, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
- The student must register and pay full tuition (less applicable scholarships and discounts) for the entire full course. Students enrolled in individual course sections may not participate in the money-back guarantee program.
- The student must fail every exam section; students who pass one or more parts of the exam are not eligible for a refund.
- The student must achieve a ReadySCORE™ of at least 75 in each section of the course.
- The student must complete a full practice exam in each section of the course and achieve at least a 75 on each exam.
- The student must sit for each exam within 4 months of beginning study for that section and attempt all exams within 18 months of course purchase.
If a student fails all exam sections and would like to claim a refund of tuition, the student must send score reports for each exam section to the following address within ten days of final score release:
Surgent Exam Review
201 N. King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087