Surgent CPA Review is not like most other review courses. And that’s good news for you. Whether you’re a new candidate just beginning your exam preparation, or a candidate who has tried other review courses without success, you’ll find our teaching methods interesting, engaging, and–most importantly–effective. Here are the top reasons why more candidates are choosing Surgent CPA Review:
- State-of-the-art, adaptive learning technology: Our state-of-the-art, A.S.A.P. Technology™ quickly reveals your unique areas of need and automatically creates customized study plans that focus you where you need the most help–reducing study time, while making the time you do spend more effective. Our platform includes integrated text, questions, and video lectures that help you master exam topics with ease – no matter your learning style.
- The best instructors in the industry: Our instructors, including such industry luminaries as Liz Kolar and Jack Surgent (founder of Surgent Professional Education), are experienced and engaging, skilled at creating a learning environment that makes difficult topics easy to understand and even enjoyable.
- Courses that cover exactly what you need to know: Our course provides the most current, up-to-date information on all four parts of the CPA Exam. With study tools like our custom study plan, over 7,700 multiple choice questions, 350+ task-based simulations, integrated textbooks, complete practice exams and flashcards, you can be assured of exam success, the very first time!
- We guarantee that you will succeed: We’re 100% confident that if you study with Surgent CPA Review, you will pass. In fact, we guarantee it*. If you fail the CPA exam after studying with Surgent, we’ll refund your tuition to the course, or we’ll provide continued access to the program until you do pass — at no additional cost to you.
Surgent CPA Coaching
Need that extra encouragement and support as you prepare for the CPA Exam? Surgent CPA Review offers personalized coaching services as part of your enrollment; no extra charge! Surgent coaches are experienced, knowledgeable experts who can advise you on your study plan, how much time you need to spend on each part, which exam section to take first, and how to adjust your studies based on your progress. They can also answer any questions you have about the exam or exam process itself.
If you are using the Surgent CPA Review course, our personal coaches will:
- Work with you to create a personalized study plan
- Make sure that you set the right goals and detail each stop to achieve those goals
- Provide encouragement, instill confidence, and ensure your success. Coaches are with you every step of the way