The Surgent CPA Review Student Ambassador Program offers students an opportunity to enhance their business skills, gain exposure to the accounting industry, and learn how to prepare for the CPA Exam. As an ambassador, students can use the knowledge gained through the program to help educate their fellow peers on what to expect when pursuing the CPA, and how to become a successful candidate.
Want to know more? Keep reading.
What Would Your Responsibilities Be?
- Hold an information table each semester
- Obtain a list of names and E-Mail addresses of accounting students on campus
- Secure at least two meetings with an accounting professor or on-campus Accounting organizations, such as Beta Alpha Psi, other business fraternities or accounting clubs
- Attend your college’s accounting events on behalf of Surgent CPA Review
What Qualifications Do You Need?
- An accounting major with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Active on-campus involvement within Accounting organizations
- Strong written and oral communication
What Do You Get?
- Your choice between a FREE full CPA or CMA Review Course
- Free FAR CPA Review Section when you start
- Chances to win extra cash through Student Ambassador contests
- A jump start on their CPA Journey
- A community focused on your success
- Valuable skills for their resume
Sound like something you'd be interested learning more about? Fill out the form
Sign Up Here to Join our Student Ambassador Program
A Snapshot of The Community That You’ll Join
Joining a Student Ambassador program is not only a great step for your career, as you gain crucial experience in the industry and network future coworkers at events - but it's also fun. Surgent Student Ambassadors have formed a community, and make the most of their college experience - so you can meet and make lifelong friends!