SAVE 20% with code CPAR20TP
Save $460 on Premier Pass - $1,839 ($2,299 reg) - OR - Save $360 on Essentials Pass – $1,439 ($1,799 reg)
We've all been students too, so we understand how difficult it can be to come up with the money to enroll in a quality CPA Review program. That's why Surgent CPA Review offers a 0% interest, no-fee monthly tuition plan option for CPA Exam candidates who enroll in either of our full 4-part CPA Review programs. And even better, you can now take an additional 20% OFF this amazing ZERO-INTEREST payment plan!
To sign up for your 0% payment plan, with our 20% off Discount: Add to Cart below and apply code CPAR20TP at Checkout
- Your first payment of $49 or $299 (depending on which program you choose) will be processed upon enrollment
- For the Premier Pass Program - $299 Down, Ten (10) subsequent payments of $154 will be automatically deducted on the 15th of each month
- For the Essential Pass Program - $49 Down, Ten (10) subsequent payments of $139 will be automatically deducted on the 15th of each month
- There is no processing or enrollment fee
- All applicants are pre-approved (no credit checks)
**Note: This code will apply the discount to the payments, not alter the down payment. It will give you a success message, once applied.**
After checkout, you will be contacted to confirm your full credit card number, expiration date and security code for future billing.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- 0% tuition plans are available to all Surgent CPA Review customers who purchase either complete 4-part CPA Review course and may only be combined with our $800/$900 (Essential Pass or Premier Pass) off (Used Another Review Course) discount plan. Customers wishing to use the tuition plan on our $800/$900 off discount plan, must call 877-721-3565 to enroll.
- Tuition payment plans cannot be applied toward single-part course purchases.
- Tuition plan customers must provide a valid credit card to remain on file for future payments. Payments are automatically deducted on the 15th of each month.
- The tuition payment plan is not a subscription; you are agreeing to a payment plan on your course purchase. If you cancel your course purchase after our 10-day cancellation period, you are responsible for the remaining payments.