SAVE 10% with code CRUSH10TP
We've all been students too, so we understand how difficult it can be to come up with the money to enroll in a quality CPA Review program. That's why Surgent CPA Review offers a 0% interest, no-fee monthly tuition plan option for CPA Exam candidates who enroll in both of our full 4-part CPA Review programs. And even better, for our Crush customers, you can now take an additional 10% OFF this amazing ZERO-INTEREST payment plan!
To sign up for your 0% payment plan, with our Crush 10% off Discount: Add to Cart below and apply code CRUSH10TP at Checkout
- Your first payment of $49 or $299 (depending on which program you choose) will be processed upon enrollment
- For the Essential Pass Program - $49 Down, Ten (10) subsequent payments of $157 will be automatically deducted on the 15th of each month
- For the Premier Pass Program - $299 Down, Ten (10) subsequent payments of $177 will be automatically deducted on the 15th of each month
**Note: This code will apply the discount to the payments, not alter the down payment. It will give you a success message, once applied.**
Essentials Pass - $49 Premier Pass - $299
Highlights of our Monthly Payment Plan:
While competitors require a completed credit application and charge between 10% to 30% finance charge, we take a completely different approach:
- Pay for your course over 11 months – with 0% interest
- There is no processing or enrollment fee
- All applicants are pre-approved (no credit checks)
- Essential Pass Program - Get started for only $49
- Premier Pass Program - Get started for only $299
After checkout, you will be contacted to confirm your full credit card number, expiration date and security code for future billing.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- 0% tuition plans are available to all Surgent CPA Review customers who purchase either complete 4-part CPA Review course. Customers wishing to use the tuition plan on our Crush 10% off discount plan who experience any issues, must call 877-721-3565 to enroll.
- Tuition payment plans cannot be applied toward single-part course purchases.
- Tuition plan customers must provide a valid credit card to remain on file for future payments. Payments are automatically deducted on the 15th of each month.
- The tuition payment plan is not a subscription; you are agreeing to a payment plan on your course purchase. If you cancel your course purchase after our 10-day cancellation period, you are responsible for the remaining payments.